Thursday, January 1, 2009

...and the New Year begins!!

Happy 2009!!

Happy New Year!! I for one am going to make the best of 2009...

I am going to try my best to find my JOY again! I use to be such a happy, smiling person, and I miss ME!!

After work,
the girls and I had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays on Mill ave....
by my work. We stopped on the way home and got lots of movies, sparkling cider, hats, poppers and decorations.


At 11:45pm, we filled our glasses, put hats on and blew our noise makers!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The girls had fun popping the confettie poppers...and Copper thought we were all crazy, and hid from all the maddness.

We watched the ball drop on TV...




...and I told the girls to make a wish

as we toasted to the new year!!

Emaley blew her tooters!!


...Makensey was feeling a little DRUNK off the sparklin Apple Grape Cider!!

Even Copper had to get dressed up!!

It was a fun night!!

1 comment:

Supercords said...

Happy New Year Lacey! I hope you find that joy you've been looking for. Hang in there.

Shane