Thursday, January 1, 2009

Down through the chimney...




Good OLD ST.NICK...what would we do without him!! Copper got a bone, and even though its as big as he is, a week later, its a few bites from being gone!!

Makensey and Emaley opened presents with smiles and thank you's...Emaley even gave me a kiss for EVERY gift opened!! I guess to make up for trying to wake me up at 4:50am....then every half hour after that, until finally I gave in at 7:30am and sat and watched as the girls opened their gifts.

Later, after the girls were gone, I met a freind for movies and dinner. We saw Four Christmases....too funny!! I laughed all the way through, and oh boy, I love a good laugh!!









1 comment:

Supercords said...

Halloween, Christmas, New Years.

I vote for a couple posts that are non holiday related!

Oh, and Merry Christmas.